Privacy of your Personal Information
Collection, Use and Disclosure
We and our third-party service providers may collect your personal information directly from you or when you deal with us or our third-party service providers, by telephone, letter or email; or when you complete a membership application and register as a member of Print Photos online (“Print Photos Photo Online”); where you access and interact with Print Photos Photo Online or from other sources. The information collected may include your name, address, telephone number, email address and image. If you choose not to provide us with your personal information, we may not be able to deal with you or provide you with the information or service you may require.
If you use Print Photos Online, we may record information about your visit including the type of browser and operating system you use, the previous site you visited, your server’s IP address, the pages you access, and the information downloaded by you. While the anonymous statistical data we collect may be aggregated and used in broader statistical analysis by us and our web monitoring service provider to improve our services, at no time can we personally identify you as the source of that data.
Print Photos Online may contain links to websites, which are owned or operated by third parties. You should make your own enquiries as to the privacy policies of these third parties. We are not responsible for information on, or the privacy practices of, such websites.
You acknowledge and consent that by providing your personal information to us that:
1. we may use and share your personal information with our third-party service providers, for the purposes of registering you as a member of Print Photos Online; to order, supply and/or deliver products to you and to communicate with you, to better understand our customer’s needs or to comply with our legal obligations.
2. For these purposes, your personal information may be shared between us, our third-party service providers, and its subsidiaries (“Print Photos”) and may be disclosed on a confidential basis to our third-party contractors, agents or to our suppliers. We will otherwise not use, sell or disclose your personal information without your consent, unless we are permitted to under the Privacy Act or required to by law;
3. you represent to us that where you provide personal information to us about another person, you are authorised to provide that information to us, and that you will inform that person who we are, how we use and disclose their information, and that they can gain access to that information;
4. we may include your personal information in a database compiled by us or by Print Photos for use in direct marketing by us or by Print Photos. If you do not wish to receive marketing material from Print Photos, or us we ask you to notify our Privacy Officer.
5. your personal information may be transferred to a database or server hosted outside New Zealand and we and our third party service providers will comply with any transborder data flow privacy standards under the Privacy Act, for example, by taking reasonable steps to protect the information being held, used or disclosed by the recipient inconsistently with the Privacy Principles.
Securing your Personal Information
Our employees, third party service providers and Print Photos are responsible for handling your personal information and educated about the requirements of the Privacy Principles and the Privacy Act. Personal information that we, our third-party service providers and/or Print Photos hold on our or their systems is protected through the use of secure passwords and other security procedures including physical, network and computer security. Access to your personal information is limited to those who specifically need it to conduct their responsibilities. We, our third-party service providers and/or Print Photos take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify your personal information where it is no longer required and to protect your personal information from unauthorised access, disclosure, loss, misuse, and alteration.
Accuracy and Access to Personal Information
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that the information we hold about you is accurate, complete and up-to-date and ask that you let us know if you believe the information to be otherwise. You may request access to, or deletion of your personal information, provided your request is in writing and you provide us with proof of your identity. Your request will be responded to in a reasonable time and you may be asked to pay any reasonable costs incurred by us in responding to your request.
Privacy Officer Print Photos.